Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Skywalker OG Cannabis Strain Review And Pictures


skywalker og marijuana strain
skywalker og marijuana strainSkywalker OG Marijuana Strain Review And Pictures

Skywalker is a hybrid product of the blueberry and mazar strains. This Indica dominant strain is known to provide above average pain relief, headache management, appetite stimulation and heavy sedation. The skywalker strain is sticky and mildly fragrant with fruity undertones and a flowery scent same to other indicas. The effects are immediate and last up to two hours.

Date Acquired: July 30, 2011

Grade: A++

Type: Indica

Looks: Mostly small, tight deep green conical shaped nugs with a crusted layer trichs.

Smell: A very earthy and brilliant dank pine smell with hints of lemon and fuel.

Taste: Very similar to the odor. Very earthy with some lemony highlights, but mostly pure dank, mild earthy smoke.

Buzz Type: Extremely heavy head buzz. Eyes felt like they were sinking further back into my head. Pressure all around the head. Excellent pain and stress relief!

Buzz Length: Long to Very Long (2+ hours)

Summary:

* I always break a smile when I see Skywalker OG on the menu. Having it several times, it has become a favorite strain of mine. But, its been a few months since I have medicated with Luke himself. Actually, the last time I had it was December 2010.

So, on my very first bowl from my refill, it was HEAVY! It put me straight to bed. I am usually up until 1:00  2:00am. The first night medicating with Skywalker OG, I found myself crawling to bed before 10:00pm. That is EARLY for me. But a full shutdown and long good nights snooze is just what my body needed.

Skywalker OG is a heavy Indica strain consistently couch locking me during evening and tardy night sessions. I did a Sunday morning wake and bake session and this strain basically put me in a lazy, anything friendly of mood. I had a stress free Sunday which was very pleasant.

Skywalker OG is a very serene smoking strain for how heavy it hits you. I was able to take kind mild rips and for those times I needed a tiny extra, I was also able to take deep hits with very tiny cough factor. This strain is stoney and bit euphoric too. I felt a bit drunk like a few times as it felt as if I was swaying when walking.

This strains biggest benefit for me is the pain relieving qualities on summit of releasing stress. When in some serious pain, a strain like Skywalker OG is one I want to have on hand. A bowl of this does me just as good as a Vicodin or narcotic pain pill.

During my last marijuana nugget of Skywalker OG, I actually medicated after doing a 7:00am 5K morning jog. Taking a week off from the gym, I decided to jog 5Ks for that same week. The first day, I was in tremendous knee and neck/upper back pain (its been half a year since I jogged outside so, got to work up those running muscles again) and bowl of Skywalker OG light sabered that pain away. Being this was in the morning, I was a bit groggy. But, my pain was gone and since I had a good amount of morning caffeine in my system (~200mg), I was slow but, not couched.

I have never had a bad bowl or batch of Skywalker OG regardless of what collective Ive obtained it from. It is just an overall solid strain that performs time after time again.

I adore feelin that force probably why Skywalker OG is one summit favorite OGs!  ie420patient

Check out the Skywalker OG marijuana strain upon THCFinder.Com, and see what people had to say about it, and how it affects various ailments.

skywalker og marijuana strain



skywalker og marijuana strain



skywalker og marijuana strain
skywalker og marijuana strain

skywalker og marijuana strain

skywalker og marijuana strain

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

4 comments:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. does cannabidiol really work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. romaleaf.com

    ReplyDelete